You are here:   Articles

Articles Lodging on the Santa Fe River, Alachua County, Florida

Minimize

On the Ichetucknee River

Animal Encounters of the Best Kind

By Virginia Seacrist

July 2013

As the river fills up from days and nights of July rain, it blackens the confluence of the Santa Fe River at the Ichetucknee; I can easily hydrobike upriver. Normally the Ichetucknee Head Spring spouts many thousands gallons of pure, clear water, which ripple only inches, or a few feet, over stones seven miles later; that's where it meets the Santa Fe River. One can lie stiffly prone and body surf over those rocks. The Suwanne River fills, pushing excess water into its tributary, the Santa Fe River, which pushes its dark water into its tributary, the clear, blue Ichetucknee. Floods challenge the normal flow from downstream to upstream and rob the Ichetucknee of its clarity.

One of my favorite writers, Annie Dillard, says, “I can't take you to see the …” whatever wildlife she encounters only by being there. She “stayed too late” by Tinker Creek one night when she had the thrill of seeing an otter tumble in the creek's waters.

She's not quite right, I think, because animals do live in specific places, and they do have routines. For instance, while touring the Galapagos Islands one can be sure to see the penguins or frigate birds or tropic birds, because guides know when they dive from the cliff or nest or mate.

So, on an early morning ride, I am not surprised to see my otters. Usually I can see their little heads float downstream off my bank about 9 AM, as they munch tiny fish they have dived to catch. They have breakfast and dinner at predictable times. They rest on docks or in the shallows at predictable times.

But, they are surprised to see me on my long yellow pontoons this morning. Now, remember that on weekends when the Ichetucknee is flowing in its normal, clear state, you can count 20 to 50 motor boats at the same confluence. But dark water precludes this gathering of Spring lovers. I and the otters are alone during flood times.

As I peddle with the Santa Fe flow into the Spring, two dark little heads are gleefully chewing their breakfast. I glide into their territory, silently, because the hydrobike has no motor; its my energy, not gasoline, peddling to turn the propeller behind the pontoons.

The bike catches both animal's eyes simultaneously. They pop up, as if standing on the river bottom, alert, motionless, four eyes glued on the unusual animal coming their way. One glances at the other, then back at me. As if watching a tennis match, their heads rivet on me, then on each other.

I stop peddling, remaining motionless in what the flood has now created: a still, black lake.

Quite soon the two slim water mammals return to their foraging, ignoring me and my big yellow float. They dip, dive, pop up, chew, even squeak to each other while I observe in silence for over ten minutes.

What comes next is the surprise: as I glide closer and closer to observe more details, they detect me, and they might be afraid...or at least cautious. Who is the otter's enemy? alligator? man? What else? Hydrobike?

One of the otters, why do I assume it's the male? Pushes his long, svelte body waist high out of the water, and he begins to yap. It's not a threatening growl or even a bark, but more a nervous chatter, almost like the Wrens do when they see a cat.

I remain motionless, but they retreat into the cypress grove.

Can you believe it? Once at the side of the river, one otter darts behind a cypress trunk, while the other...must be the female, less bold? takes cover behind him. Then they both stand so high their front paws are out of the water. They peak around the tree to see if I'm still there, playing hide and seek like two grandchildren, checking to see if the intruder is still there. Picture a woman half hiding behind her mate's back, her arms on each side of his broader shoulders. Meanwhile both are yapping gently, more of curiosity than fear, I think.

I cannot delay my journey that morning longer, and it is only when I move upstream that our game ends. We both resume our mornings, having had this strange encounter on the river. I wonder if they chattered together about it, as I am writing now.

Post Rating

Comments

amber park
Sunday, November 3, 2019 11:48 AM
Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work!
Treasure at Tampines Showflat
Tuesday, November 5, 2019 9:36 PM
Treasure at Tampines is affordably priced and you can find our latest price guide here.
expressvpn
Sunday, November 10, 2019 11:39 AM
Thanks for sharing this one. It will help us out. Post more informative article.
robinjack
# robinjack
Wednesday, November 13, 2019 6:07 PM
I believe one of your advertisings triggered my internet browser to resize, you may well want to put that on your blacklist. 카지노사이트하는곳추천
smith
# smith
Sunday, November 17, 2019 11:51 AM
There couple of fascinating points at some point in this posting but I don’t determine if these people center to heart. There is some validity but Let me take hold opinion until I check into it further. Great write-up , thanks and then we want more! Combined with FeedBurner in addition betjuego
curry shoes
Monday, November 18, 2019 3:15 AM
I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Proceed to maintain up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader. Seeking ahead to studying more from you in a while!?
Sanjay
Monday, November 18, 2019 8:50 AM
Thanks for share...I really like your post
full body massage centre in green park
best body to body massage in hauz khas
female to male body massage in hauz khas
thai body massage in hauz khas
full body to body massage service in green park
body massage in green park
happy ending massage in green park
full body massage parlour in green park
b2b massage in delhi
massage parlour in Malviya Nagar
female to male body massage in jasola
female to male full body to body massage in lajpat nagar
full body massage in green park
cross massage in hauz khas
full body massage in faridabad
body to body massage in mahipalpur
body to body spa in gurgaon
female to male full body massage in ludhiana
female to male body to body massage center in gurgaon
body to body massage female to male in delhi
tantra massage in delhi
sandwich massage in south delhi
b to b massage in delhi
body with body massage in delhi
body massage center in ludhiana
massage centres for men in ludhiana
sensual massage in south delhi
body to body massage centres in green park
body to body massage center in jasola
full body massage for men in gurgaon
massage parlour for men in delhi
erotic massage centre in green park
best massage parlour in green park
body massage parlour for male by female in delhi
full body to body massage in gurgaon
body massage parlour in delhi
body to body massage parlor in gurgaon
f2m massage in race course
b 2 b massage in hauz khas
cross gender massage in delhi
full body to body massage by female in delhi
female to male full body massage parlour in ludhiana
b2b massage service in delhi
female to male body to body massage in gurgaon
body to body massage parlour in green park
female to male full body massage center in mahipalpur
full body with body massage in gurugram
body spa in delhi
best spa in delhi
nuru massage in kalkaji
nuru massage centre in delhi
full body massage by female in ludhiana
body 2 body massage in gurgaon
body massage spa in ludhiana
happy ending massage parlour in jasola
body on body massage in delhi
full body massage service in gurgaon
body massage service in kalkaji
erotic massage in noida
smith
# smith
Saturday, November 23, 2019 10:39 AM
I am glad to be a visitant of this thoroughgoing web blog ! , thankyou for this rare info ! . parier en ligne
eliza
# eliza
Friday, November 29, 2019 1:33 PM
whoah this blog is great i love reading your articles. Keep up the great work! You know, a lot of people are hunting around for this info, you could aid them greatly. freespins
real cars for kids
Saturday, November 30, 2019 8:45 AM
Sandbags, boxing sets, fitness toys, sports toys, Kung Fu Panda canvas sandbags
golden goose sneakers
Sunday, December 1, 2019 7:04 AM
you may have an incredible weblog right here! would you like to make some invite posts on my weblog?
smith
# smith
Wednesday, December 4, 2019 2:18 PM
I certainly did not realize that. Learnt something new right now! Thanks for that. 18bet
hot wheels volkswagen
Thursday, December 5, 2019 12:00 PM
Space-type automatic bubble gun Children's bubble toy
robinjack
# robinjack
Sunday, December 8, 2019 6:58 AM
I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future. All the best https://solidworks.prosoftstore.com/
l氓nga festkl盲nningar praktiska r氓d och inspiration
Monday, December 9, 2019 6:50 PM
lyst paul smith miller contrast wingtip oxfords in bluepaul smith red and silver dresspaul smith womens driving mittensmens pegasus sterling silver cuff zadeh jewellery make you
l氓nga festkl盲nningar praktiska r氓d och inspiration http://www.yellowkojot.com/pratt/l%c3%a5nga-festkl%c3%a4nningar-praktiska-r%c3%a5d-och-inspiration
robinjack
# robinjack
Tuesday, December 10, 2019 10:39 AM
I gotta favorite this website it seems invaluable extremely helpful refinishing pine floors
fenty puma flip flops fenty puma x rihanna slides 04 shell
Wednesday, December 11, 2019 12:20 AM
robe de plage filleveste longue blanc femmetablette a samsungveste de costume pas cher homme
fenty puma flip flops fenty puma x rihanna slides 04 shell http://www.kolnpools.com/skaneateles/fenty-puma-flip-flops-fenty-puma-x-rihanna-slides-04-shell
marl grey rollneck jumper ted williams menswear
Wednesday, December 11, 2019 6:06 PM
splendid all women nordstrompaul smith size 11 purple perforated detail leather lace up lace up purple 11paul smith rowan leaf print leather tote bag retail 595paul smith regular size skirts for women ebay
marl grey rollneck jumper ted williams menswear http://www.tazaanbae.com/lacassine/marl-grey-rollneck-jumper-ted-williams-menswear
casino vulkan
Thursday, December 12, 2019 12:41 PM
Интернет казино Вулкан Stars - огромный выбор игровых автоматов на любой вкус, в которые можно играть бесплатно онлайн, без регистрации или на реальные деньги

Казино Вулкан Stars
dating sex site
Thursday, December 12, 2019 12:43 PM
сайт секс знакомств
dating online
Thursday, December 12, 2019 12:45 PM
Хороший сервис знакомств Онлайн знакомства для любви и секса всемирной сети для подходящих людей для создания брака. Крупная база анкет желающих познакомиться со всего мира. Регистрация бесплатная и не требует подтверждения по SMS. Комфортный поиск по анкетам знакомств. Регистрируйтесь и встретьте новых друзей прямо в настоящий момент.
trening memory
Thursday, December 12, 2019 12:46 PM
Тренировка памяти, методы быстрого запоминания данных Тренинг развития памяти
latest trainer releases
Thursday, December 12, 2019 9:08 PM
speedo float vestwomens black wedge flip flopshow to style yeezy boost 350adidas shoes low price
latest trainer releases http://www.holidear.com/burnstad/latest-trainer-releases
lego duplo minnie mouse bow tique 10844 near complete
Sunday, December 15, 2019 7:05 AM
lego r technic volvo concept wheel loader zeux 42081lego micro city print upper brick side jeff friesentheres a part of albus that sees himself as a monstercoding robot root dot dash ev3 jimu cyber monday 2017
lego duplo minnie mouse bow tique 10844 near complete http://www.ashkanebrahimi.com/lakeway/lego-duplo-minnie-mouse-bow-tique-10844-near-complete
kd 10
Monday, December 16, 2019 11:38 PM
I precisely had to appreciate you once again. I am not sure the things that I would have followed without those suggestions discussed by you on my subject. It previously was the alarming setting for me personally, nevertheless being able to see the skilled manner you managed that took me to leap with fulfillment. I'm thankful for the help and trust you are aware of a great job you're undertaking educating the others via your blog. Most probably you have never got to know any of us.
Swadhin
Wednesday, December 18, 2019 11:37 AM
Thank you for the detailed information..
body massage parlour in vidhyadhar nagar
body to body massage service in vidhyadhar nagar
body to body massage in vidhyadhar nagar
body massage jaipur
female to male body to body massage in jaipur
body massage service in vidhyadhar nagar
spa service in jaipur
massage spa in vidhyadhar nagar
b2b spa in jaipur
body 2 body massage in jaipur
massage in jaipur
body massage parlour in jaipur
body massage parlour in vidhyadhar nagar jaipur
erotic massage in vidhyadhar nagar
full body massage parlour in vidhyadhar nagar
massage center in vidhyadhar nagar jaipur
sensual massage in jaipur
body spa in vidhyadhar nagar
full body massage service in jaipur
body massage in vidhyadhar nagar
sensual massage in vidhyadhar nagar
body spa in jaipur
body massage centre in vidhyadhar nagar
female to male body massage centre in jaipur
massage centre in jaipur
full body massage parlour in jaipur
massage in vidhyadhar nagar
massage parlour in vidhyadhar nagar
b2b massage in vidhyadhar nagar
full body to body massage in vidhyadhar nagar
full body to body massage centre in vidhyadhar nagar
full body massage service in vidhyadhar nagar
nuru massage in jaipur
body massage centre in jaipur
body massage in jaipur
massage parlour in jaipur
radian spa vidhyadhar nagar
body massage price in jaipur
body massage in jaipur by female to male
massage parlour in vidhyadhar nagar jaipur
female to male body massage service in jaipur
female to male body massage parlour in jaipur
full body massage in jaipur by female to male
full body massage centre in jaipur
body to body massage in jaipur
body massage vidhyadhar nagar
body to body massage parlour in vidhyadhar nagar
female to male body to body massage centre in jaipur
body to body massage price in jaipur
full body to body massage in jaipur
female to male body to body massage parlour in jaipur
female to male body to body massage service in jaipur
massage centre in vidhyadhar nagar jaipur
body massage center in vidhyadhar nagar jaipur
body massage by female to male in jaipur
massage service in jaipur
body massage service in jaipur
full body massage center in vidhyadhar nagar
full body massage center in jaipur
full body massage in vidhyadhar nagar
body massage centre in vidhyadhar nagar jaipur
massage centre in vidhyadhar nagar
b2b massage in jaipur
radian spa
full body massage centre in vidhyadhar nagar
massage spa in jaipur
full body massage in jaipur
eroti massage in jaipur
massage service in vidhyadhar nagar
female to male body massage in jaipur
female to male body to body massage in vidhyadhar nagar
body to body massage in jaipur by female to male
female to male body massage in vidhyadhar nagar
body 2 body massage in vidhyadhar nagar
nuru massage in vidhyadhar nagar
radian spa jaipur
body to body massage centre in vidhyadhar nagar
best massage centre in jaipur
under armour sportstyle ls t shirt mens training wear
Wednesday, December 25, 2019 7:28 PM
http://www.stomastery.com/cranfills/new-balance-990v3-womens-running-shoe-usa-madenew balance 990v3 womens running shoe usa made
under armour sportstyle ls t shirt mens training wear http://www.gkhelps.com/naplesmanor/under-armour-sportstyle-ls-t-shirt-mens-training-wear
blue hard shell suitcases shop at usd 36.00 stylight
Friday, December 27, 2019 5:40 PM
gg supreme slide with pearls gucci womens slides thongsatlanta fashion blogger monica awe etuk wearing a pinkadidas mens adidas nmd c1 athletic shoes for sale ebaygucci heart long sleeves shirts
blue hard shell suitcases shop at usd 36.00 stylight http://www.limapaintballclub.com/argonne/blue-hard-shell-suitcases-shop-at-usd-36.00-stylight
birdwell beach britches a purpose built hoodie for men
Saturday, December 28, 2019 12:40 PM
http://www.ebooksfolder.com/jessup/timberland-womens-lakeville-oxford-shoes-suede-upperstimberland womens lakeville oxford shoes suede uppers
birdwell beach britches a purpose built hoodie for men http://www.efafhijab.com/mulat/birdwell-beach-britches-a-purpose-built-hoodie-for-men
robinjack
# robinjack
Monday, December 30, 2019 6:41 AM
The difference between the right word and the almost right word is more than just a fine line! it's like the difference between a lightning bug and the lightning! Games niche guest post
jofraarchera
# jofraarchera
Tuesday, December 31, 2019 7:42 AM
So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site.
robinjack
# robinjack
Wednesday, January 1, 2020 10:42 AM
I do not know if it’s just me or if everyone else encountering issues with your site. It appears as if some of the written text within your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This might be a problem with my browser because I’ve had this happen before. Cheers like this
black jumpsuit tokito
Friday, January 3, 2020 3:55 PM
adidas nejprod谩van臎j拧铆 ult st pant s19380 d谩msk茅 kalhoty levn茅 p谩nsk茅 zimn铆 bundy vicomte a. pro拧铆van茅 bundy st艡铆brn媒 prsten trinity vojensk茅 hodinky gtup 1040 khaki shock resist 100 skladem n谩ramek zdarma termo tri膷ko pro d臎ti ihuko 104 128 termopr谩dlo a merino kv臎tin谩艡stv铆 kala aku vysava膷 eta twigo levn茅 online vaude bormio vest bundy kab谩ty 膷ern谩
black jumpsuit tokito http://www.avcop.com/lonetree_seama/black-jumpsuit-tokito
robinjack
# robinjack
Saturday, January 4, 2020 9:48 AM
I do not have a bank account how can I place the order? visit
puma synthetic football evotrg training pants in black
Sunday, January 5, 2020 3:18 AM
sk8 hi madder brown whtvans authentic black and redsatisfactory vans old skool light khaki vans unisextoy story nike shoes for women nike air force one shoe
puma synthetic football evotrg training pants in black http://www.giaiphaprfid.com/labelle/puma-synthetic-football-evotrg-training-pants-in-black
coach 1941 whiplash saddle bag mineral teal leather handbag
Monday, January 6, 2020 3:19 AM
銉栥儷銉冦偗銈?闃叉按 銉°兂銈?銉斻儱銈偘銉儍銉?6 鐧诲北闈?/a>the 15 best shoe stores in orlandoblack nike mens ebernon mid winterp谩nsk茅 boty adidas levn臎
coach 1941 whiplash saddle bag mineral teal leather handbag http://www.arasinsesi.com/hambleton/coach-1941-whiplash-saddle-bag-mineral-teal-leather-handbag
amna
# amna
Wednesday, January 8, 2020 7:09 AM
Thus, an effective marketing communication is indeed the key to the success of any business. cashmio
ati
# ati
Thursday, January 9, 2020 6:05 AM
Should there be another persuasive post you can share next time, I’ll be surely waiting for it.
men`s socks
ati
# ati
Friday, January 10, 2020 6:21 AM
Hey – great blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a really nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it?
Socks
the collection pink floral print wrap dressing gown
Friday, January 10, 2020 9:38 AM
summer women nightgowns sleeveless short sleeve dress cute girls sleepwear cartoon bear printed sleepwear daniel tigers neighborhood little boys toddler pajama noor chemise in la rosa christinas luxuries christian dior pink prairie long nightgown medium white patchwork condole belt lace cut out fashion short jumpsuit bodysuit shorts bottoms lace lingerie price in singapore santas favorite ho ugly christmas slouchy off shoulder oversized swea trendy bra dark grey drop sports bra from famme sportswear
the collection pink floral print wrap dressing gown http://www.subhasandesh.com/huguley/the-collection-pink-floral-print-wrap-dressing-gown
primitive. nuevo script dad hat
Saturday, January 11, 2020 12:41 AM
5 tips para combinar tus zapatos con vestidos cortos. bossazapato himalayacartera de cuero marr贸ncomprar un precio bajo adidas stan smith bold mujer
primitive. nuevo script dad hat http://www.readwritesparklecoffee.com/dripping/primitive.-nuevo-script-dad-hat
dita sunglasses nomad 2080 d t navy antique gold gradient
Saturday, January 11, 2020 2:01 AM
maui jim peahi mj 202 10 polarizedproof wilder ecochanel small sunglasses with caselovely children waterproof anti fog swimming goggles swim safety glasses kids boys girls uv protection cute eyewear water sports
dita sunglasses nomad 2080 d t navy antique gold gradient http://www.karadenizinnabzi.com/mertens/dita-sunglasses-nomad-2080-d-t-navy-antique-gold-gradient
buy gentle monster on sale at tradesy
Wednesday, January 15, 2020 1:26 AM
modalu black belle small leather grab bagmen leather brand luxury wallet short slim male purses money clip credit card ebaygivenchy whip belt bag greengrey like obag bag brand new
buy gentle monster on sale at tradesy http://www.darknessship.com/bonlee/buy-gentle-monster-on-sale-at-tradesy
acheter robes trompette sir猫ne de la mode des femmes du printemps 2019
Thursday, January 16, 2020 6:49 AM
pojemny portfel damski pi贸rnik sk贸ra naturalna turkusowy archiwalne monety okoliczno艣ciowe 2 z艂 ng z lat 2000 do 2014 ewolucja retro 艣mieszna koszula z ty艂u czapka typu snapback grafitowo szary czarny w艂osy d艂u偶sze 10 cm w miesi膮c plecak szkolny do pierwszej klasy bia艂a bielizna czyli dzi艣 bielizna w kolorze 艣niegu blog odzie偶 robocza u偶ywana spodnie do pasa 艣piw贸r na mrozy
acheter robes trompette sir猫ne de la mode des femmes du printemps 2019 http://www.jorgeondo.com/citilane/acheter-robes-trompette-sir%c3%a8ne-de-la-mode-des-femmes-du-printemps-2019
robinjack
# robinjack
Saturday, January 18, 2020 6:56 AM
Some really helpful information in there. Why not hold some sort of contest for your readers? password thief
robinjack
# robinjack
Saturday, January 18, 2020 8:36 AM
Some really helpful information in there. Why not hold some sort of contest for your readers? credit card thief
bape clothing
Sunday, January 19, 2020 12:58 PM
I actually wanted to jot down a simple message to be able to thank you for some of the fantastic guidelines you are posting at this site. My rather long internet research has at the end of the day been honored with good quality know-how to exchange with my friends and classmates. I would tell you that we site visitors are truly fortunate to exist in a remarkable place with many lovely professionals with useful solutions. I feel somewhat grateful to have come across the site and look forward to some more pleasurable moments reading here. Thanks a lot again for a lot of things.
quot biker bear quot v cuello cochedigan negro tienda
Tuesday, January 21, 2020 5:10 AM
kylie leopard one piece cheetah print romper shorts suittibi quilted trench coat farfetchblack mackintosh trench coatchevron knitted tunic dress
quot biker bear quot v cuello cochedigan negro tienda http://www.kenhketnoi.com/strong/quot-biker-bear-quot-v-cuello-cochedigan-negro-tienda
ati
# ati
Tuesday, January 21, 2020 10:02 AM
Your post was very nicely written. I’ll be back in the future for sure!
Tuesday, January 21, 2020 11:01 AM
custom mens ncaa nike florida gators 81 aaron hernandez college football jersey blue white stitching jerseys free shipping granitza chicago sting nasl home jersey black l xl san francisco giants 55 lincecum cream with gold number kids jersey boys blue arsenal kit shorts shirt fabregas and number 4 on back 2009 away kit nike seattle seahawks no. 89 doug baldwin limited pink rush fashion next up on the phoenix suns authentic jersey all time list kareem abdul jabbar adidas juventus pre match football soccer shirt 2017 search results for casey customs lacrosse playground
long sleeve maxi dress dark blue dress empire waist navy long dress women dress vneck dress http://www.como-ganhar-dinheiro-online.com/saylorsburg_molalla/long-sleeve-maxi-dress-dark-blue-dress-empire-waist-navy-long-dress-women-dress-vneck-dress
Donald rooke
Tuesday, January 21, 2020 10:25 PM
Very nice post, I have been wondering. Thank you for sharing this.Taking the lead among the ever growing list of vape cartridges is the dank vapes Cartridges for good reason. The leading benefit for vaping cannabis using Dank Vape Cartridges or dank carts is that it’s a healthier alternative to smoking flower, as vapour doesn’t release the tar and carcinogens created during combustion the process of burning flower).dank vapes online, sometimes called THC honey oil, THC vape juice, Organic hemp seed oil, THC Oil, CO2 extracted oil, Hash oil, BHO extracted oil, distillate and Rick Simpson Oil. contains a high concentration of THC. It is derived from the cannabis plant and contains high levels of THC. CLICK HERE and get dank vapes and  cannabis oil cheap.

Welcome to Scottish Fold Cattery, home of Scottish fold kittens. As Registered and well recognized Scottish fold kittens Breeders, we have been raising Scottish Fold kittens since 2012. A family run cattery, we have extensive experience in breeding and grooming Scottish Fold Kittens . We provide an opportunity to become an owner of our Scottish fold kittens for adoption. We equally provide shipping services to ensure your kitten arrives your location with no hassles. click here and read more Scottish fold kittens for sale about the Scottish Fold cat
nike air max 2017 d谩msk谩 b臎啪eck谩 obuv
Wednesday, January 22, 2020 11:23 AM
condici silk shift dress fitted silk jacket emb plum rich navy chiffon jumpsuit black gold colored dots ladies new savings on plunging rainbow sequin romper african wear styles for men in 2019 blue camo rompsuit how to wear patterned trousers amazing vintage jade colored 80s jumpsuit by 80s joan i depop first birthday romper 075
nike air max 2017 d谩msk谩 b臎啪eck谩 obuv http://www.trujilloradio.com/balvn臎n茅/nike-air-max-2017-d%c3%a1msk%c3%a1-b%c4%9b%c5%beeck%c3%a1-obuv

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

Enter the code shown above in the box below